- The structure 13 carries buttons structured into a matrix of consisting of three cells joined together.
- The buttons light up randomly.
- The test lasts 30 seconds.
- Easy level: light up the 10/1 (height from the floor) buttons.
- Difficult level: light up and the 13 buttons (ie additional 3 which occupy the highest positions).
- Highscore threshold: 30 correct hits.
- Count the number of the button pressed and the average response time from the moment the light comes up once performed the hit.